Below is the TRAINING LINK if anyone has forgot their log in details please email Louise Dawe
- Please be reminded that it is not possible to have two team members booking holiday for the same period.
- Holiday needs to be booked via the form on the staff webpages.
- Submitting a form doesn’t guarantee that holiday, it still needs to be authorised by your manager.
- At least 2 weeks notice required.
- Holiday entitlement will be recalculated on what you’ve worked since 6th April, so please check and don’t assume.
- Any queries then please e-mail email@example.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view the holiday policy please CLICK HERE
Kitchen Staff Holiday Request Form » Front Of House Staff Holiday Request Form »
SageHR – All payslips will be moving across to a SAGEHR app – please make sure you download and enter your sage online payslip details to continue to gain access to your pay information.
The easy-to-use Sage HR mobile app helps you manage HR and payroll from anywhere.
Download it now on iOS or Android.
Woebot mental health tracking app which is available for the hospitality sector via the license trade charity.
Want to opt into the Creative pension scheme? Fill out this form and send to:- email@example.com
Information you need to read for any termination or notice period
Here are some simple 5 steps to helping you stay mind safe:-
- Connect connect with the people around you: your family, friends, colleagues and neighbours. Spend time developing these relationships.
- Be active – you don’t have to go to the gym. Take a walk, go cycling or play a game of football. Find an activity that you enjoy and make it a part of your life.
- Keep learning – learning new skills can give you a sense of achievement and a new confidence. So why not sign up for that cooking course, start learning to play a musical instrument, or figure out how to fix your bike?
- Give to others – even the smallest act can count, whether it’s a smile, a thank you or a kind word. Larger acts, such as volunteering at your local community centre, can improve your mental wellbeing and help you build new social networks.
- Be mindful – be more aware of the present moment, including your thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you. Some people call this awareness “mindfulness”. It can positively change the way you feel about life and how you approach challenges.
There is also a charity that assists people within the hospitality industry – you have nothing to loose by spending 30mins during a break having a talk with someone. CALL NOW
MISSION & VISION STATEMENT
MISSION & VISION STATEMENT
20% at Victoria Inn, Threemilestone & Victoria Inn in Roche – Can also be used for the rooms!
Updated company policies Jan 2023
GROUP CHAT POLICY
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE TO WORK POLICY
IT & COMMUNICATIONS POLICY
Alcohol and drug abuse Policy
Anti Harrassment Bullying Policy
Bring Your Own Device to Work Policy
Change of circumstances form Policy
Compassionate Leave Policy
Data Protection Policy
Equality & Diversity
Emergency Leave Policy
Food Takeaway Delivery Policy
Group Chat Policy
Infectious Diseases Policy
Internet Digital Policy
No Smoking Policy
Social Media & Mobile Phones
Other Leave Policy
Social Media Policy
EMPLOYEE GUIDES & ADVICE
PENSION REFORM DETAILS 2018
BULLYING & HARASSMENT GUIDE
MANAGE YOUR HOLIDAY ADVICE